Benefits of Choosing a Medical Coding Service
There are so many benefits to choosing a Medical Coding service. Ultimately too many physicians are chronically under-coding for their services. Unfortunately, they don’t interpret the rules for Evaluation and Management Services.
Providers outsource their medical billing for several reasons. But most importantly, to increase the efficiency, revenue, and ultimately the income of their practice. Therefore, outsourcing your medical claims billing process is solely designed to speed up the process, reduce your business expenses, and increase the efficiency of your revenue cycle system.
Certified Medical Coding
- Outsourcing your coding work lets your independent medical practice focus on what it does best: providing quality health care.
- Choosing a medical coding company, like ebix, Inc., ensures that employees are qualified and possess the necessary qualifications.
- Eliminate the administrative work associated with training, and employing medical coders, permitting your medical practice to focus its resources elsewhere.
- Outsourcing your medical coding work to the ebix-certified coding team is simple. As a result, outsourcing allows your independent medical practice to complete coding work promptly.
- You can reduce expenses associated with employing coding employees by choosing the ebix-certified coding team.
Contact us for more information.
Medical Coding Compliance
The ebix Billing Services team has a strong reputation. By and large, medical billing begins with accurate and complete documentation in the medical record. Hence, coding is how your intellectual services and labor translate into a code used to bill insurance and document the value of your service.
Perhaps most noteworthy are the ICD-10 codes. The ICD-10 is currently the cornerstone of classifying diseases, injuries, health encounters, and inpatient procedures in morbidity settings. Because of this, the ebix, Inc. team has honed medical coding skills and business processes to meet the needs of independent physicians.
Therefore, transforming a provider’s narrative or description of the disease, injury, and procedures into universal medical code numbers for the insurance claim is the fundamental purpose of medical coding. For this reason, our team of professional certified medical coders ensures higher reimbursement by properly aligning services with a medical diagnosis. Consequently, this doesn’t just assure proper payment. It will also minimize denials resulting from the incorrect association of diagnosis and procedure codes.