Apply Now! Your Medical Billing Career Starts Here
Your medical billing career starts now. Our team of passionate professionals is always growing, and we always have an eye out for the best talent in the industry. Innovation is all about the best ideas from the best minds in the business.
Our culture is all about collaboration, innovation, and commitment. We value every one of our dedicated team members and their unique perspectives on providing better service. Our certified coding and medical billing career team members are self-driven professionals that focus on planning, execution and communication. They take great pride in their ownership and accountability within ebix.
Due to the increasing medical needs of aging baby boomers, insurance companies continually update their claims processing procedures. This fuels the job explosion for medical coding and billing specialists.
Seeking the Best and the Brightest
Business Development Associate
The ebix, Inc. multi-regional revenue cycle management firm is searching for a true strategic Business Development Associate to join our team full-time. Reporting to the CEO, this position will strive for client acquisition, establish new referral sources (Financial and Legal Service providers) as well as identifying and qualifying new business. We provide medical billing, physician education and auditing services for independent healthcare providers headquartered in Greendale, Wisconsin.
- Function as a lead generator with the ability to engage in team sales practices. This means to engage in new business development through prospecting healthcare providers and desired referral network.
- Arrange and conduct presentations to groups of prospects/referral network that demonstrate success stories of current clientele.
- Achieve Financial, Production and Relationship results as defined by the role specific metrics and goals for the Sales Scorecard. The results may include a requirement for individual contribution as well as team performance.
- Effectively engages referral network to develop holistic prospect/customer relationships.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers and referral network to solicit business.
- Quote prices and terms service applications contracts.
- Prepare periodic report showing potential sales activity and approach to market plans.
- Record all prospect contact information in proprietary software and transmit reports to management on weekly basis.
- Ability to apply discuss Accounts Receivable and/or Revenue Cycle Management practices including familiarity with business process improvement and efficiency programs is preferred. Ability to apply knowledge of overall healthcare economy and industry practices is desirable.
- Exceptional work ethic and be competitive, outgoing, professional and driven to succeed. You must also be highly organized with strong time-management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- 2-5 years active service sales experience in applications, accounting or medical field.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited college or university
- Valid driver’s license with a safe driving record that meets company requirements
Medical Biller / Follow-Up Specialist
This position reports to the Operations Manager and is accountable for answering patient questions and assisting the Resolution department in obtaining necessary information for the payment of claims. Potential employees must have strong oral and written communication, time management and organizational skills. Bilingual skills, medical terminology and a medical background preferred.