Are you establishing a new private medical practice?
You have invested years, resources, and energy to become a New Private Medical Practice. What’s more, you do not want to spend much time managing your billing and revenue cycle. Specifically, that is why ebix, Inc. Our proven track record helps private medical practices capture up to 10% more revenue through our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). We have the talent, methodology, and resources to help your practice thrive.
Your New Private Medical Practice Benefits:
- Initial Credentialing is Free. Our expert staff reaches out to the carriers of your choice to obtain network status.
- Fee Schedule Analysis. At the forefront, the mission to assist in researching the best levels of change. We keep a watchful eye on network agreements to ensure that any fraudulent reimbursements are not slipping through the cracks.
- Workflow Consulting. Our leadership staff has over 100 years of combined experience.
- Carrier Contract Advice. There are pitfalls to avoid in contracts and situations that may cause you to choose non-network status with challenging carriers.
- Coding Expertise. The ebix team offers certified coding staff to “abstract” codes from provider documentation or review your code for accuracy and completeness. In fact, we offer Chart audit and staff education. Revenue and a clean audit are the results of our efforts.
- Fees based on Results.
- There won’t be any surprises. You won’t have to pay extra for postage, claims, statements, or custom reports.
- Submit claims quickly to avoid delays or write-offs. Immediately, your billing will be processed when received, so submit it properly to prevent issues.
Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation.
Download Brochure ebix Overview PDF
Medical Coding Compliance for Your New Private Practice
The ebix Billing Services team has a strong reputation as an expert in medical coding services. By and large, medical billing begins with accurate and complete documentation in the medical record. Hence, coding is how your intellectual services and labor translate into a code used to bill insurance and document the value of your service.
Unquestionably, most noteworthy are the ICD-10 codes. The ICD-10 is currently the cornerstone of classifying diseases, injuries, health encounters, and inpatient procedures in morbidity settings. Because of this, the ebix, Inc. team has honed coding skills and business processes to meet the needs of independent physicians.
Therefore, transforming a provider’s narrative or description of the disease, injury, and procedures into universal medical code numbers for the insurance claim is the fundamental purpose of medical coding. For this reason, our team of professional certified medical coders ensures higher reimbursement by properly aligning services with a medical diagnosis. Consequently, this doesn’t just assure proper payment. It will also minimize denials resulting from the incorrect association of diagnosis and procedure codes.
Data Analytics for Your New Private Medical Practice
Obviously, financial reporting gives you the insight you need to address the root causes of charge issues, resolve process inefficiencies, improve coding compliance, and ensure the integrity of all claims. Furthermore, Office Managers and Administrators can quickly review performance and trends, drill down into the data to analyze root causes by reason, evaluate payer performance, and the financial impact of claim denials.
Your New Private Medical Practice will Minimize Claim Denials.
Naturally, based on our experience working with physicians and healthcare organizations, we understand that the revenue cycle success starts at patient registration and continues throughout the claims cycle. Indeed, accuracy of patient demographics and financial information upfront results in reduced denials, fewer rejected claims, and more occasional returned statements.
At The Forefront of Physician Support
Furthermore, affiliations with professional organizations enable ebix, Inc. to stay at the forefront of physician support and fiscal management in healthcare settings.