Established in 1977 as a billing services company, ebix, Inc. has grown into a multifaceted medical management firm. We provide administrative and operational support to healthcare providers throughout the Central United States.
Our proven track record helps private medical practices capture up to 10% more revenue through our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Service. In particular, our coding expertise, denials minimization, and data analytics will help you run a smarter and more profitable practice.
You have invested years, resources, and energy to become a medical provider. You do not want to spend much of your time managing your billing and revenue cycle. Specifically, that is why ebix, Inc. is here. We have the talent, methodology, and resources to help your practice flourish.
Accordingly, providers outsource their medical billing for a number of reasons. Most importantly, to increase the efficiency, revenue, and ultimately the income of their practice. Outsourcing your medical claims billing process is beneficial to your practice. Specifically, it is solely designed to speed up the process, reduce your business expenses, and increase efficiency.
Experienced Medical Billing Services gets you more
It is important to realize that the key to successful Revenue Cycle Management is understanding all your practice’s revenue sources. Hence, our team will help improve profitability by monitoring, measuring and managing all aspects of your revenue cycle.
Certainly, the ebix team has superior tools and experience. Hence, our Revenue Cycle Management solutions are in place to capture revenue from claims remittances, patients, and evidence-based data. Collecting from all these sources will help secure your practice’s health care payments and enable it to become more profitable.
What We Do
- Initial Credentialing is Free. Our expert staff reaches out to the carriers of your choice to obtain network status. Namely, free at a startup and a very reasonable fee per provider afterward.
- Fee Schedule Analysis. We will help research appropriate change levels. We enter the allowed amounts from the network contracts obtained to track and uncover any improper reimbursements.
- Workflow Consulting. As a matter of fact, our management staff has over 100 years of combined experience. Therefore, we can advise you on the best practices to build a team and processes that ensure results.
- Carrier Contract Advice. Consequently, there are pitfalls to avoid in contracts and situations that may cause you to choose non-network status with challenging carriers. We have additional expert resources to bring help when necessary.
- Coding Expertise. The ebix team offers certified coding staff to “abstract” codes from provider documentation, or review what you’ve coded for accuracy and completeness. Additional revenue opportunities plus compliance and audit survival are the results of our efforts. We offer Chart auditing services and provider/staff education.
- Fees based on Results. We don’t get paid until we’ve obtained reimbursement for you.
- No Surprises. No additional charges for postage, claims, statements or custom report/data analytics needs.
- Fast Claim Submission. Don’t suffer from delays or write-offs from untimely submissions. Your billing will be submitted promptly after receipt.
- Up to 10% Better Reimbursements.
The ebix team billing company has a strong reputation as an expert in medical coding service. By and large, medical billing begins with accurate and complete documentation in the medical record. Hence, coding is the way your intellectual services and labor are translated into a code used to bill insurance and document the value of your service.
Perhaps most noteworthy are the ICD-10 codes. As a matter of fact, the ICD-10 codes are currently the cornerstone of classifying diseases, injuries, health encounters, and inpatient procedures in morbidity settings. Because of this, the ebix, Inc. team has honed medical coding skills and business processes to meet the needs of independent physicians.
Therefore, the transforming of a provider’s narrative or description of the disease, injury, and procedures into universal medical code numbers for the insurance claim is the fundamental purpose of medical coding. For this reason, our team of professional certified medical coders ensures higher reimbursement by properly aligning services with a medical diagnosis. Consequently, this doesn’t just assure you that you’re properly reimbursed. It will also minimize denials resulting from the incorrect association of diagnosis and procedure codes.
Data Analytics and Reporting brings a level of transparency and insight into what is being accomplished on your behalf. As a billing company, for example, our team of analysts will help you identify trends and track actual vs. insurance allowed amounts. The reports provide detailed data information that is needed to manage your practice and maximize your profitability. Comparatively, this is what sets ebix apart from other Revenue Cycle Management companies. We don’t just expertly code and submit. We help you identify and capitalize on unique opportunities for your practice to maximize profitability.
Minimize Medical Claim Denials
Of course, the best way to minimize medical claim denial is to prevent them in the first place. Thus the medical billing professionals of ebix, Inc. make sure that all our medical claims are “clean”. To put it another way, a clean medical claim meets the requirements stated by insurance providers for payment on the first submission. A clean medical claim begins at the first point of contact.
Your medical practice should never accept a first-round denial as routine. In effect, to minimize medical claim denials, the ebix team billing company of expert claim resolver gets your practice’s claims processed clean and quick. We investigate the reason for the denial. And when necessary, we offer an extensive practice education and training session.
At the Forefront of Physician Support
Furthermore, affiliations with professional organizations enable ebix, Inc. to stay at the forefront of physician support and fiscal management in healthcare settings.
- The Advance for Health Information Professionals
- The American Academy of Professional Coders
- The American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management
- The Clinic Credit Managers Association
- The Wisconsin Medical Credit Association
- The Medical Group Management Association.
Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation.