The ebix team has a strong reputation as certified medical coding service experts. By and large, medical billing begins with accurate and complete documentation in the medical record. Hence, coding is the way your intellectual services and labor are translated to a code used to bill insurance and document the value of your service.
Perhaps most noteworthy are the ICD-10 codes. As a matter of fact, the ICD-10 codes are currently the cornerstone of classifying diseases, injuries, health encounters and inpatient procedures in morbidity settings. Because of this, the ebix, Inc. team has honed medical coding skills and business processes to meet the needs of independent physicians.
Therefore, the transforming of a provider’s narrative or description of disease, injury, and procedures into universal medical code numbers for application of the insurance claim is the fundamental purpose of medical coding. For this reason, our team of professional certified medical coders ensure higher reimbursement by properly aligning services with medical diagnosis. Consequently, this doesn’t just assure that you’re properly reimbursed. It will also minimize denials resulting from the incorrect association of diagnosis and procedure codes.
What we do:
- Prevent Physicians from undervaluing their services.
- Capture all services performed.
- Follow up with payers to minimize denials and verify receipt of contracted reimbursement.
- Provide practice education to keep staff and physicians well-informed of all changes to their specialty.
Our Certified Medical Coding Service includes:
- HCPCS, CPT and ICD-10 Coding for professional, global and technical billing.
- Compliantly maximize coding.
- Team of dedicated coders; accessible for complex coding situations.
- Coders trained in dictation best practices.
- Sophisticated coding audit capabilities to support coding decisions.
- Work closely with A/R managers on medical necessity challenges and payer coding requirements.
Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation.