- Coding Expertise. The ebix team offers certified coding staff to “abstract” codes from provider documentation, or review what you’ve coded for accuracy and completeness. Additional revenue opportunities plus compliance and audit survivability are the results of our efforts. We offer Chart auditing services and provider/staff education.
- Fast Claim Submission. Don’t suffer from delays or write offs from untimely submissions. Your billing will be submitted promptly after receipt.
- Claim Scrubbing and Code Review
- Claims sent Electronically
- Detailed and Thorough Claims Follow-up
- Free Custom Reporting
- Fast Appeal Processes
- Up to 10% Added to Your Bottom Line
Our proven track record helps private medical practices capture up to 10% more revenue through our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Service. In particular, our coding expertise, denials minimization, and data analytics will help you run a smarter and more profitable practice.
You have invested years, resources, and energy to become a medical provider. And you do not want to spend much of your time managing your billing and revenue cycle. Specifically, that is why ebix, Inc. is here. We have the talent, methodology, and resources to help your practice flourish.
Accordingly, providers outsource their medical billing for a number of reasons. Most importantly, to increase the efficiency, revenue, and ultimately the income of their practice. Outsourcing of your medical claims billing process is beneficial to your practice. Specifically, it is solely designed to speed the process, reduce your business expenses, and increase the efficiency.
It is important to realize that the key to successful Revenue Cycle Management is understanding all your practice’s revenue sources. Hence, our team will help improve profitability by monitoring, measuring and managing all aspects of your revenue cycle.
The ebix team has superior tools and experience. Hence, our Revenue Cycle Management solutions in place to capture revenue from claims remittance, patients, and evidence based data. Collecting from all these sources will help secure your practice’s health care payments and enable it to become more profitable.
Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation.