As Medical Billing Service Professionals, we help keep your medical practice autonomous and realize up to 10% more revenue. In particular, our solutions include certified coding expertise, denials minimization, and data analytics that will help you run a more profitable medical practice.
Maintain cash flow and manage expenses with the outsourced medical billing services provided by ebix, Inc. By and large, Providers outsource their medical billing for a number of reasons. Most importantly, to increase the efficiency, revenue, and ultimately the income of their practice. Hence, outsourcing your medical claims billing process is solely designed to speed the process, reduce your business expenses, and increase the efficiency of your revenue cycle system.
The ebix team has the superior tools and Revenue Cycle Management solutions. Chiefly, we capture revenue from claims remittance, patients, and evidence based data. Collecting from all these sources will help secure your practice’s future health care payments and more profitable
- Initial Credentialing is Free Our expert staff reaches out to the carriers of your choice to obtain network status. Free at startup and very reasonable fee per provider afterward.
- Fee Schedule Analysis We will help research appropriate change levels. And enter the allowed amounts from the network contracts obtained to track and uncover improper reimbursements.
- Workflow Consulting Our management staff, with over 100 years of combined experience, can advise you on the best practices to build a team and processes that ensure results.
- Carrier Contract Advice There are pitfalls to avoid in contracts and situations that may cause you to choose non-network status with challenging carriers. Additionally, we have expert resources to bring help when necessary.
- Team of Additional Resources in Other Professions When you have a need outside our expertise, we can refer a healthcare specialist(s) in a wide variety of disciplines. For example, such resources could include legal, marketing and accounting.
- Coding Expertise The ebix team offers certified coding staff to “abstract” codes from provider documentation, or review what you’ve coded for accuracy and completeness. Additional revenue opportunities as well as compliance and audit survivability are the results of our efforts. Ask about our Chart auditing services and provider/staff education.
- No Startup Fees There is no upfront fee to pay, even when we do your initial credentialing.
- Fees are based on the Results. We don’t get paid until we’ve obtained reimbursement for you.
- No Surprises No additional charges for postage, claims, statements or custom report/data analytics needs.
- Fast Claim Submission Don’t suffer from delays or write offs from untimely submissions. Your billing will be submitted promptly after receipt.
- Up to 10% additional reimbursements than other services.
- Claims submission
- Denials and appeals
- Accounts receivables management
- Charge reconciliation
- Billing, coding, and insurance follow-up
- Payment posting
- Patient statements
- Customer care call center with bi-lingual staff
- Provide clear data and analytics
Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation.